Making recruitment EASi
What our Clients Say?
- Just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the staff you arranged for us for last Saturday. Tish and Amelia worked with me and were tireless, willing and cheerful throughout and Joy tells me Karen is a natural leader and that the other two performed really well. So a big thank you to you and them.
We are coming to the end of our season in a couple weeks but wouldn’t hesitate to seek your help in the future.
Australian Style Catering – Sept 2017
- Toby has been excellent for us, thanks for putting forward such a good person.
J Salmon Limited – August 2017
- All of your staff were fantastic over the weekend. Please can you pass on our thanks
Leiths – August 2017
- It was a real pleasure working with your team on Friday.
Not only were they fun to work with but they were all extremely lovely and all worked hard..
Please can you send my thanks to them all.
Sevenoaks School - May 2017
- Just to say, Amelia was great today, took everything in her stride and just got on with things, very polite and a lovely lady. It’s a shame she has to go back to uni so soon, as we would have her back more often for cover.
Berkeley Homes – January 2017
- The two teams you have sent over the last two days have been brilliant. Would have them all back in a heartbeat
Penshurst – May 2017
- I just wanted to say how impressed I was with Karen at Emmetts today. She did not stop all day, apart from lunch of course, running around doing floating and tables. Very hard working girl, willing to learn new things and taking on responsibilities. I think she's one of the best on your team. She's always welcome to Emmetts as her effort is greatly appreciated.
Danny, Assistant Manager
National Trust – May 2017
- As much as we would like to keep Molly, we unfortunately won’t be needing her from next week and I’ve just clarified that with Chris Clark. He did, however, mention that he would give her a glowing reference if ever she needed one (we’ll tell her ourselves tomorrow) as we’ve been delighted with her work and the way she has just fitted in.
Tina – Office Manager
CTP Consulting Engineers – June 2017
- I wanted to say how impressed I was with the girls. They all grasped what was needed and it was nice to be able to leave them at it with the confidence there would be no issues. Chloe in particular was very helpful. Thanks
Darren Cook Fulfilment specialist
- I would like to just say thanks for all your help and being our absolute lifesaver over the last few months. I will be in touch soon. If you are passing any time feel free to pop in and have a look at the new place and I will shout you some lunch! Thanks again.
Jo Day Catering and Retail Manager, Knole
- Thank you again very much for all your help, we appreciate that this can be a very challenging time of year for finding staff but we really appreciate your help.
LEITH’S HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS MANAGER
- We have worked with Liz for a number of years and from day one she has an excellent understanding of who we are and the type of personnel we are looking for. Some of our best staff were found by Liz – we’re happy that we have them working with us and they are happy to be here and it’s all thanks to Liz and her understanding of what the company wants and what her candidates are looking for.
It’s like having an extension to our own Personnel Department as Liz works 100% with us in pursuit of finding the right staff – and for this I can’t thank Liz enough!!
City Digital Limited
Human Resources Department.
- Liz has always been our first choice
recruitment consultant for her knowledge of the Sevenoaks area and understand of our individual firms requirements.
BarryPractice ManagerKnocker & Foskett
What the others say ...
- I just wanted to say as this is my first summer working for EASi it has exceeded my expectations. Thank you for being so flexible and understanding with me, look forward to working for you again soon.
Hannah C – Sept 2017
- Thank you ever so much for giving me so many opportunities to work over the past months – I’ve really enjoyed my time working at the various places you sent me to. At every single workplace the staff were friendly and welcoming, and the work has been varied and interesting.
I wish you all the best for the rest of the year, and I’ll be in contact as soon as I return
Matthew P – August 2017
- Thank you very much for all your help this summer, and sorting jobs out for me, it has been a wonderful experience! I'll look forward to coming back at Christmas!
Maddy H – Sept 2017
- Thank you very much for sorting the work out and paying me promptly each week. I've recommended you to a couple of people/students in the area as a great employer for temp work etc like you have sorted for me :)
Blake H – August 2017
- Thank you for your informative emails. Excellent. Certainly a step up, far better & more proactive from other agencies.
David S – July 2017
- Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. You are so kind, I always love seeing your emails!
Lizzie G – July 2017
- Thank you so much for all the work you gave me over last spring and summer. It was an excellent experience working for you!
Orla C – April 2017
- Thank you for all your help Liz I didn't know getting a new permanent job could be this stress free & that's all down to you. I've still got your cards & if ever I know of someone needing a job I will pass them your details. As I couldn't fault you.
Jack C – March 2017
- Thanks for remembering me and getting me work straight away, it is the reason I always come to you!
- Thank you also for the chocolates and ice creams, which the office have been enjoying!
Good luck with everything at EASi and I am so very glad to have got back in touch with you so accidentally, and most of all thank you for placing me in my new job!
Good luck also in your new office, which sounds rather wonderful. I hope it won’t be too long before we’ll run into each other again
Laura Duncan Sept 2016
- I'm heading back to uni soon so I won't be available for any of the dates you sent through, unfortunately. Thank you so much for providing me with so much work in recent weeks - I've really enjoyed it and I've really appreciated the wide variety of jobs I've had.
- Thank Liz :) I’m kinda sad to go back to uni, have really enjoyed working for you and meeting the other workers have made some good friends this summer.
- Thank you, it's been so great having such a flexible job this Easter and I look forward to working again in Summer.
- EASi Recruitment has been such a fantastic opportunity for me so I will certainly be passing on a very positive recommendation.
- Thanks so much for your support and the opportunity. I've had a wonderful year including the surgery mishap haha. I've met some genuine life long friends and learnt a lot about myself and I'm extremely grateful.
I will most definitely need work when I come back with uni so look forward to speaking then. Thanks again.
- Thank you for all the work you have given me over the summer break though. It has been great and very helpful in preparing me for my final year at university.
- Hi Liz, Thank you for the card you sent.
Really made me smile this morning. I had a lovely
first day at my new job. Everybody is so friendly and it seems to be a great place to work. The job seems really interesting with lots of variety so very exciting.
Thank you once again for your help.
- I have heard about EASI from a few friends who have signed up, and I felt it was too good an opportunity to miss this summer as it is the exact type of work I am looking for